Member/Retiree Form Requests

All of the following form requests can be submitted through your "My Local 338" account. Please use the links below to request forms.
*Please note, you must first be logged into your Member Portal before clicking the following links.

Optical Form

Magnacare ID Card

MagnaCare Directory: To request a directory please contact Magnacare at 800-235-7267.

Summary Plan Description (SPD)

Prescription ID

Beneficiary change form

Dental Directory

Pension Application

Pension Inquiry

Retirement SPD

Union Cards (I've never received my Union ID card)

Union Cards (I need a replacement card)

Union Cards (I've changed my information and need an updated Union ID card)

For any further questions, please contact our office at (516) 294-1338 Ext. 1775.

LOCAL 338 RWDSU/UFCW  •  1505 Kellum Place  •  Mineola, New York 11501
Main Office (516) 294-1338  •  Union Call Center (516) 294-1338 ext. 1775  •  Medical Call Center (516) 294-1338 ext. 1776
This site is designed to be best viewed using Internet Explorer 7 or newer.