Contact Us

Local 338 members can easily contact staff through direct message, including your Union Representative and members of our Health & Welfare Fund, by logging in to your “My Local 338” account.

If you would like to speak to a member of Local 338’s staff, please call our main office at (516) 294-1338 and use the appropriate extension listed below. 

If You Have a Workplace Concern or to Speak to Your Union or Funds/Service Representative: Contact Our Union Call Center: (516) 294-1338 Ext. 1775

If You Have Questions About Your Benefits:
Member Services Department – Ext. 1776

      • All Fund eligibility questions
      • Member, dependent and beneficiary changes
      • All claims issues
      • All general Plan information and questions
      • Virtually any other Medical inquiry or problem
      • All optical voucher requests

Prescription Department – Ext. 1223

      • All questions about the prescription plan
      • All prescription eligibility questions
      • Requests for prescription ID cards

Retirement & COBRA Department - Ext. 1305

      • All retirement related questions, including the pension and annuity
      • All COBRA issues

Local 338 Member Assistance Program

Local 338’s Member Assistance Program (MAP) is now partnering with Labor Education Community Services Agency, Inc (LECSA) to help support our participants and their dependents. For additional information or to seek help, please call (631) 851-1295 or visit

Political and Media Inquiries

      Nikki Kateman

      Political and Communications Director - Ext. 1274

Local 338’s Leadership Team

      John R. Durso

      President - Ext. 1222

      Joseph Fontano

      Secretary-Treasurer - Ext. 1263

      Neil Gonzalvo

      Executive Vice President - Ext. 1400